Electromechanical and hybrid power units of mobile machines
- selection and feasibility study of the structure of the power unit;
- simulation of operating modes of the power unit in typical operating modes;
- development of algorithms for system interaction and technical requirements for components of the power unit.
- design, calculation and simulation of physical processes of electrical machines;
- design, calculation, simulation of operating modes and creation of samples of inverters of electric drive control;
- development of algorithms and software for electric drive control systems.
Energy storage and converter equipment
- design, calculation, simulation of physical processes and creation of samples of accumulators of energy;
- design, calculation, simulation of physical processes and creation of samples of super capacitor energy storage;
- development and creation of samples of electronic control systems for electrical energy storage units;
- development and creation of samples of controlled power electric energy converters.
Highly integrated electronic control systems
- development of design and circuit solutions for electronic modules of highly integrated control and diagnostic systems for mobile machines;
- simulation of algorithms and software development of microprocessor modules of highly integrated control and diagnostics systems for mobile machines.
- calculation and development of the design of test benches;
- development of electronic control systems for bench equipment;
- development of electronic systems for primary processing, accumulation and transmission of data on bench test results.